Five quick sections help you post the work you need done, connecting you with local service providers who will bid on your project. The more details you include, the more accurate your bid will be. The best part? This helpful service costs you nothing extra.
View these helpful hints before posting your job>
We want your experience at SellYourJobs to be smooth and easy. Plus, we want you to save money on work that you need to get done! Here are several hints for posting jobs that get accurate bids.
1. Information Overload—When you describe the job you need to get done, providing more information is better than posting too little. The service providers bidding on your work want to know exactly what the job entails. This gives you the best bids.
2. Details, Details, Details—Please review your information thoroughly. Any misspellings or incorrect information could cause confusion or inaccurate bids. It’s worth it to take a few extra minutes to review your posting.
3. Lets Get Serious—Only post jobs that you’re serious about having completed in the timeframe you’ve indicated. This system only works when both sides are connected with good people who want great work done.
4. Sharing Is Good—OK, this isn’t a posting hint, but it will help the site be more effective for you in the future. Share your experience at SellYourJobs with family and friends. Having more people involved (both posting and working) helps the system become stronger for everyone. And, thank you for supporting hard-working quality service providers!
5. Photo, video uploads—uploading a photo or video greatly increases your chances someone will bid on your job. Some professions on the site require a photo or video in order to place an accurate bid.
6. Materials—if the job your posting requires materials be specific. What kind, Product name, amount purchased, ect..